IndiGo Freshers Recruitment Drive for Associate | 0-1 Year EXP.
Company Name: IndiGo
Job Role: Associate JTO- PLM
Location: PAN India
Experience: 0-1 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with B.Tech (Electrical/Electronics/mechanical/ aeronautical) engineering graduate can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate at IndiGo.
Key Job details:
- Aircraft Routing, Fleet Management, Maintenance Planning with minimal grounding time of Aircraft.
- Warehouse and Inventory Management, Front Line Support
- Repair management of Aircraft components.
- Planning and provisioning of materials, spares, tools and equipment
- Procurement of spares and logistics support
- Long term Aircraft Maintenance planning including Aircraft Leasing, Entry into Service, C-Checks etc.
- Contracts Management
- Insurance, Warranty, Budgeting and Cost control.
- Liaise / Develop Local / Foreign Vendors –
- Special Projects / Studies / Implementation of Systems and Procedures etc.
- Be aware of and comply with his / her safety responsibilities and accountabilities as laid down in the IndiGo SMS Manual, Chapter Safety Policy and Objectives.
Eligibility and Skills:
- B.Tech (Electrical/Electronics/mechanical/ aeronautical)
- 0-1 Years of work experience
- Anywhere in India
IndiGo is an Indian Airline company. It is the largest and popular domestic Indian airline passenger carried and fleet size. The company is headquartered in Gurgaon.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Associate at IndiGo Check Details