Salesforce Hiring for Associate (Technical Staff) | B.E/ B.Tech.
Job Role: Associate Member of Technical Staff
Education: B.E, B.Tech
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with B.E/ B.Tech graduating in 2019 in CS, Electrical, Electronics, or equivalent can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Member of Technical Staff at Salesforce.
Key Job details:
- Contribute right away as a member of our Scrum teams for future releases.
- Design and develop features that reach millions of end-users and enterprises
- Deliver releases to our customers and drive customer success for the largest enterprises in the world
- Develop well-tuned products using the latest coding constructs that may be included as part of our next software release
- Implement code fixes under the direction of software architects and senior developers
- Contribute to our suite of automated tests and testing infrastructure
Eligibility and Skills:
- B.E/ B.Tech graduating in 2019 in Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics, or equivalent disciplines with specialization in computer science.
- 7 CGPA and above with no backlogs.
- Academic or professional/internship experience with Java/C++/Python
- Understanding of object-oriented programming/design
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong skills in Data Structures, OOPs Concept and Algorithms, and more
About the Company
Salesforce is an American software company that designs and develops cloud-based computing software for CRM (customer relationship management). The company provides products based on cloud-computing such as sales, services, Commerce, Marketing, and Community.
Link to Apply for Associate Member of Technical Staff at Salesforce Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: