Salesforce Off Campus Drive for Engineering Intern | Multiple Locations.
Job Role: Emerging Solution Engineering Intern
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with MBA student in your pre-final year, graduating in 2023 can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Intern at Salesforce.
Key Job details:
- Through a structured learning, framework to help you develop your technical and business acumen skills
- Acquire official industry-standard Salesforce certifications like Salesforce Certified Administrator & other products
- Participate in extensive training and mentoring. With our strong coaching culture, we aim to develop you into a world-class professional.
- Work alongside specialists across the Solution Engineering Team
- Build up your consulting skills and work on real-life customer and internal projects
- Learn to solve business problems and add business value
- Build and configure Salesforce solutions for customers
- Develop an understanding of Salesforce and our position as a market leader in the industry
Eligibility and Skills:
- MBA student in your pre-final year, graduating in 2023
- You are fluent in English
- You have exceptional organisational and time management skills and have the ability to prioritise
- You are ambitious, proactive, and flexible
- You have a technical affinity or a desire to develop your technical acumen
- You are a strong communicator and team player
Salesforce is an American software company that designs and develops cloud-based computing software for CRM (customer relationship management). The company provides products based on cloud computing such as sales, services, Commerce, Marketing, and Community.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: