Barracuda Off Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer | Freshers.
Company: Barracuda Networks
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with B.E/B.Tech/MCA engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Software Engineer at Barracuda Networks.
Key Job details:
- This position is for the Associate Software Engineer role in Quality Assurance for the Web Application Firewall team.
- You will be working on the Application layer Security domain with Automation using PERL/Python.
- You will own a few functional parts of an industry-leading Web Application Firewall and will be responsible for the manual execution of functional and regression test cases.
- Automate the test cases in your functional area using our Custom Designed automation framework designed in PERL
- You will be directly involved in analyzing the customer-found defects and recreating the scenario in our Lab.
- You will be responsible for Designing different test scenarios to ensure the robustness of each functional area.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Fresh graduate
- Great problem-solving skills and effective communication with an attitude to learn.
- A very good understanding of the Basics of Networking, TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS.
- Very good scripting knowledge in PERL/Python.
- Exposure to Cloud technologies is preferred.
About Barracuda Networks:
Barracuda Networks is an Information security company that provides services in security, networking, and storage. The company is headquartered in California, United States.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: