Salesforce Vacancy Alert for Software Engineer. Freshers Should Apply for the job role. Salesforce is looking for the freshers with Associate Member of Technical Staff (Software Engineer). Following are the Salesforce job description and interview process.
Salesforce Vacancy Details
Job Role: Software Engineer
- Strong computer science fundamentals.
- Expertise in Rest APIs, server-side performance, instrumentation, and security issues.
- Demonstrated strong design experience designing scalable and highly available systems.
- Backend design experience with Java and developing APIs.
- Fluency in object-oriented programming and experience with at least one object-oriented programming language.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience working closely with cross-functional teams across geographical locations.
- Positive attitude, great team player, and continuously improve the team, the product, and the company.
- Experience with Real time chat or messaging products is a plus
- Experiene with Relational databases and SQL is a plus
- Have a strong quality mindset and deliver features on time with high quality
- Experience in automated testing, including unit and functional testing.
- Understanding of the Agile process and continuous integration.
- B.E/B.Tech graduating in 2022 in Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics, or equivalent disciplines with specialization in computer science.
- 7 CGPA and above with no backlogs.
- Provide technical expertise in the feature design and act as guard of code and product quality
- Build breakthrough features for enterprise that users will love on mobile – with a focus on design and usability
- Prototype and build innovative features using Rest APIs and Java
- Solve complex business problems while ensuring the product is highly scalable, secure, and performant
Join Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Apply for Salesforce Vacancy Click Here