SAP Hiring Freshers for Support Associate.
Job Role: Support Associate
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, Business Information Systems, Engineering, Science can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Support Associate at SAP.
Key Job details:
- Analyze and resolve customer Incidents by means of knowledge databases (SAP Notes service, solved incidents and documentation) and verification of software customizing entries and hardware parameters.
- Create content for and maintain the technical knowledge databases
- Create check tools and workarounds for customers’ issues
- Report errors and identify possible resolutions to development support
- Provide consulting for customers on procedural issues and queries
- Provide Mission Critical Support on weekend and evening shifts as scheduled
- Share knowledge within a global team
Eligibility and Skills:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, Business Information Systems, Engineering, Science or a related discipline is required
- Bias toward action, initiative, and a focus on business strategies
- Systematic, communicative, and creative focus
- An early adopter mindset and the ability to thrive in a changing environment
- Strong collaboration skills and a flexible approach to working in teams
- Excellent customer focus & English communication skills (oral and written)
- Enjoy and derive satisfaction from communicating with customers
SAP is a software company that develops software, systems, applications, and Products for customer relations. The company provides software products and services in between operations and customers. The company is headquartered in Baden-Württemberg, Germany.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: