SAS Hiring Freshers for Software Engineer – Testing | BE/BTech/MTech.
Company Name: SAS
Job Role: Software Engineer – Testing
Experience: 0-1.5 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with BE/BTech/MTech engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Engineer – Testing at SAS.
Key Job Details:
- Designs develop and execute high-quality, flexible, and scalable applications, frameworks, and tools.
- Automate tests, analyze test results to ensure existing functionality, and recommend corrective action.
- Designs develop and execute test plans and test scenarios.
- Maintain and enhance existing automated test suites.
- Collaborate with members of the development and testing teams to understand the requirements.
Eligibility and Skills:
- BE / BTech / MTech candidates coming from reputed colleges and institutes.
- 0-1.5 Years if work experience
- Good programming skills using Java.
- Knowledge of software development processes and Quality Standards
- Hands-on experience of developing and maintaining test automation using open
- Knowledge of scripting language such as Shell Scripts. and more
SAS Institute is a multinational developer of analytics software. It provides services and products in SAS software, language, and developed analytics software. The company is headquartered in North Carolina, U.S.
Link to Apply for Software Engineer – Testing at SAS: Check details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: