Wolters Kluwer Hiring Freshers for Data Scientist | Bachelor’s / Post Graduate.
Company Name: Wolters Kluwer
Job Role: Data Scientist
Education: Bachelor’s / Post Graduate Degree
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s / Post Graduate Degree can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Data Scientist at Wolters Kluwer.
Key Job Details:
- Gather and analyze information, design, and code data processes and build predictive analytical models, formulate and test hypotheses
- Contribute to the development and communication of recommendations and help the leadership make informed business decisions for assigned projects
- Able to understand the business insights through data analysis and building of models and other analytics.
- Understanding data analysis projects by external consultants; being able to replicate their codes and processes in other languages if required.
- Help create and maintain a suite of advanced analytical/machine learning libraries that can help detect patterns within data
- Ensure close collaboration with the rest of the team as well as other stakeholders and more.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree OR Post Graduate degree in Statistics, Operations Research, Economics, Mathematics, CS, Engineering, Technology or related field.
- Knowledge or familiarity of data manipulation and analysis languages (e.g. Python/ SQL/Spark/Hive etc.)
- Strong foundation in statistical methodologies (e.g., linear/logistic regression, Segmentation/classification techniques.)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly motivated, organized; Proactive self-starter and a team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and more
About Wolters Kluwer
Wolters Kluwer is an Information service company that provides services in Health, corporate services, finance, tax, accounting, law, and regulatory software. The company is headquartered in Philadelphia, United States.
Link to Apply for Data Scientist at Wolters Kluwer: Check details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: