Sharechat Recruitment 2023 Hiring Freshers for Internship | Work From Home Job. Sharechat is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Sharechat Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Sharechat
Job Role: Intern Content Writing
Location: Mumbai (Hybrid)
Education: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- Research, analysis & leveraging of internal/external practices, product features and trends.
- Identifying, analyzing, modeling, and deploying competitive market strategies and monitoring current/potential users
- Develop scalable ML systems like feature stores, Inference services that enable the entire ML product lifecycle
- Improve system design and architecture to ensure high stability andperformance
- Partner with peers and work in an environment that support your growth
- Collaborate with other teams to build tools and platforms to enhance ML engineering productivity
- Have a sound understanding of Social Media and Live ecosystem
- Possess excellent quantitative, critical, and analytical skills
- Deep expertise in automated software testing, particularly with distributed systems
- Passion for and ability to define and drive engineering initiatives to improve scalability, reliability and quality
- Strong communication skills. Experience leading projects is a plus
- Excellent debugging skills in diagnosing issues across a multi-tier architecture
- Industry experience in building end-to-end machine learning infrastructure and productionising models is a plus. Deep expertise in Golang, Kubernetes is a plus
- Remote, India
How To Apply for Sharechat Recruitment 2023 Hiring Freshers?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.