Shell Freshers Off Campus Drive for Graduate Trainee.
Job Role: Graduate Trainee
Experience: 0-3 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with final year of your graduation or have graduated from a recognized university with less than 3 years’ work experience can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers at Shell.
Key Job details:
- You will embark on a three-year Development Programme tailored to your chosen area
- Enabling you to develop your leadership qualities and become an accomplished Shell professional while keeping your creative flair alive.
- Working in a diverse, global environment. You will be supervised and mentored with frequent reviews as part of a structured development programme
- Learning alongside brilliant people from all over the world with the resources and support to explore new ways of thinking and working for a globally recognized brand tackling globally significant changes.
Eligibility and skills:
- You must be in the final year of your graduation or have graduated from a recognized university with less than 3 years’ work experience
- There are no specific academic requirements for grades at A level or GCSE equivalents. However, we do expect candidates to have a strong academic record.
- Good at absorbing information, analysing problems, making objective decisions and coming up with original ideas.
Graduate program at Shell
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: