Siemens Freshers Off Campus Drive for Associate Engineer.
Company Name: Siemens
Job Role: Associate Engineer
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with BE – Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics & Communications or Instrumentation Engineering can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as Associate Engineer at Siemens.
Key Job details:
- Off-campus fresher for PCS 7 System Test (Manual Testing/Test Automation)
- Work involves System Testing of the PCS 7.
- Responsible for executing test cases
- Responsible for writing bug reports and verifying them after fixes.
- Performs Test Automation of existing Test cases for PCS 7 Product
- Set up the test environments in Lab for different types of tests, which involves the configuration of the products under test.
Eligibility and skills
- BE – Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics & Communications or Instrumentation Engineering – Off-campus fresher
- Excellent in verbal and written communications skills
- Good Logical thinking skills
- Should be a good Team player
- Good in Programming skills such as C#.
Siemens is a German Multinational Company. It is the largest industrial manufacturing company that provides business outsourcing services and software products. The company is headquartered in Germany.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Associate Engineer at Siemens Check Details