Thermo Fisher Hiring Freshers for Software Engineer | 0-2 Years EXP.
Company Name: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Job Role: Software Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with 0 to 2 years experience in the role, BE/BTech or equivalent qualification can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Engineer at Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Key Job details
- Software Engineer performs all aspects of Software Development including programming, unit testing, and integration testing.
- Hands-on Software Development of Thermo Fisher Scientific’s software products.
- Ability to understand and communicate scientific requirements
- Participate as a team member on product release projects.
- Effectively apply project methodology and standards.
- Work with Support to address customer issues.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Eligibility and Skills:
- BE/BTech or equivalent qualification
- 0 to 2 years experience in the role
- Proven experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
- Proficiency with .NET., C#, WPF is required
- Desktop Software development using .NET, WPF.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific is a serving science company. It provides products and services in Analytical/other equipment and instruments, laboratory reagents and consumables, science software and services, and more. The company is headquartered in Massachusetts, U.S.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Software Engineer at Thermo Fisher Scientific Check Details