Siemens Hiring Freshers for Intern in Bangalore | B.E/M.E/B.Tech/M.Tech.
Company Name: Siemens
Job Role: Trainee
Location: Bangalore, India
Experience: Pursing Degree
Apply by: Immediate
A student who has not yet graduated and working towards a relevant Bachelors/Master/Ph.D. can apply for the Inter. Good opportunity to work as an Intern at Siemens.
Key Job details:
- Read and understand technical literature (journal articles, publications, reports)
- Collect, analyze, and interpret data
- Analyze large, complex data sets by developing machine learning and deep learning pipelines on biomedical time-series data
- Write codes/scripts to implement algorithms
- Internship duration could extend from 3 to 6 months.
Eligibility and Preferred skills:
- Student who has not yet graduated and working towards a relevant Bachelors/Master/PhD in Computer Science/Applied Mathematics/Statistics/Machine Learning or equivalent discipline degree, from an accredited academic institute
- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of statistics and machine learning frameworks
- Coding in programming languages (one or more of Python, R, etc.) and familiarity with analytic packages like keras, tensorflow, scipy, numpy, pandas
- Experience with applying Machine Learning on time-series data is a plus
Siemens is a German Multinational Company. It is the largest industrial manufacturing company that provides business outsourcing services and software products. The company is headquartered in Germany.
- Amazon Hiring Freshers Software Development Engineer Intern
- Intel Freshers Recruitment Drive for Graduate Technical Intern
- Intern Jobs
Link to Apply for Intern at Siemens
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: