HCL Hiring Freshers for Process Associate in Noida | B.Sc/M.Sc.
Job Role: Process Associate
Education: BSc, M.Sc, Master of Science
Apply by: Immediate
Freshers with BSc, M.Sc, Master of Science graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity to work as an Analyst at HCL.
Key Job Details:
- Candidate should have the ability to understand and read pictorial data available in RGB (Red, blue, green) format and derive meaningful insights as per the laid down analysis protocol compromising of fundamental rules of Physics hence presenting analysis to client in the required format.
- Analysis bent of mind and commitment for highest quality standard hence meeting quality norms while showcasing solution mindset.
- Since the the Project has 1 year of Training Program, there would be a 3 Year Bond associated of every New hired Analyst
- Attendance/Login Hours/Unsechduled Leave
- Improving skill level throughSelf development / nominating training programs
Skill reverification Tests
- Meeting Quality Scores and bringing Innovation & Process Improvement
- The individual should be able to work effectively in a team whilst enthusing others to do the same for achievement of common goals of the team
- To consistently meet or exceed all agreed Productivity parameters as defined for the process.
Eligibility and Skills:
- BSc, M.Sc, Master of Science
- Domain Competencies (BSERV )-Supply Chain Management-Manufacturing
- No. of Positions: 8
About the Company
HCL is an Indian multinational IT company that is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. It provides Information technology and Business Outsourcing services and consulting. In India, the HCL offices are located in Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Gurgaon, Noida, Hyderabad, and Coimbatore. The company has a total workforce of over 1,47,123 and has a total revenue of $8.4 Billion.
Also Apply for:
- HCL Freshers Recruitment Drive for Testing in Noida
- Genpact Hiring for Java Developer in Noida | B.Tech/B.E
- Noida Freshers Jobs
Link to Apply for Process Associate at HCL
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: