Siemens Hiring Freshers for Solution Engineer | 0-5 Years EXP.
Company Name: Siemens
Job Role: Solutions Engineer
Experience: 0-5 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor/Master’s degree in mechanical engineering can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as Solutions Engineer at Siemens.
Key Job details:
- Interpreting customer’s specifications and making clarifications for discussion with the customer
- Independent handling of the power plant process and component engineering
- Component engineering includes preparation of technical specification, conducting bids evaluation, preparing supplier contract, conducting supplier document review, and releasing the required information to internal and external customers.
- Effectively obtain, develop, and communicate technical information to both suppliers and customers (internal as well as external)
- Major component are power cycle pumps, heat exchangers, chemical dosing system, sampling system, and water treatment system
Eligibility and skills
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in mechanical engineering (desirable: specialization in power plant)
- 0 to 5 years related work experience in Power Plant Industry
- Functional Know-how of water-steam cycle and/or balance of plant system engineering
- Efficient in the use of MS Office software suite: Outlook, Excel, Word, and OneNote
- Must be self-motivated, results-oriented
- Flexible to work well under tight schedules in a fast-paced team environment
Siemens is a German Multinational Company. It is the largest industrial manufacturing company that provides business outsourcing services and software products. The company is headquartered in Germany.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Solutions Engineer at Siemens Check Details