Covance Freshers Recruitment Drive for Associate Programmer.
Job Role: Associate Programmer
Experience: 0-6 Months
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with BCA/MCA/BSc graduation can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Programmer at Covance.
Key Job details
- Read, understand and program EDC objects/SAS programming as per the specification documents which meets client requirements and projects.
- Work on EDC edit checks, DB design, custom functions, SAS checks, listings as required with guidance from senior staff.
- Prioritize personal workload to meet specified completion dates
- Maintain and program study databases for assigned projects and SAS
- Programming as assigned by managers.
- Ensure quality of personal work
- Interact with project team members in related discipline e. g. Clinical Data Management, Clinical Operations, and Data Management.
- Display a positive attitude at all times, promoting and contributing to good team spirit in a professional environment
- Attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest standard.
- Develop good problem-solving skills and a willingness to learn and seek advice from the senior Programming staff and more.
Eligibility and Skills:
- 0-6months of relevant experience
- BCA/MCA/BSc Computer Science/MSc Computer science
- Basic knowledge of the Drug Development process and Clinical Data Management System Programming.
- C# .Net programming knowledge is preferred
Covance is a Pharmaceutical company. It provides products and services in Pharmaceutical Development nonclinical, preclinical, clinical, and commercialization services. The company is headquartered in New Jersey, United States.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Associate Programmer at Covance Check Details