Siemens Hiring Freshers for Trainee – SCM Services | 0-2 Years.
Company Name: Siemens
Job Role: Trainee – SCM Services
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Graduation in any discipline and 0-2 years of experience can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Trainee – SCM Services at Siemens.
Key Job details:
- Candidate’s core responsibility would be to provide outstanding service to the Siemens customer through calls and emails and converting PR to PO, RFx process, negotiation, delivery follow up, On-time delivery of Materials.
- Collaboration with Operational team and Interact with different stakeholders
- Tracking and maintaining quick resolution time of Queries
- Sensitive to customer queries and operational timelines
- Self Determination, Learning, and Communication Skills
Eligibility and Skills:
- Graduation in any discipline
- Knowledge of Direct Material Purchasing
- MS suite (MS Excel, MS Access intermediate knowledge)
- Experience required: 0-2 years
- Shift – 5.30pm to 2.30am
- In-depth knowledge of SAP and Oracle application for MM module
- Good interpersonal communication, proactive, self-motivated and motivating, result-oriented, good oral and written communication
- Good understanding of commercial terms
- Ability to liaise, coordinate well with colleagues
Siemens is a German Multinational Company. It is the largest industrial manufacturing company that provides business outsourcing services and software products. The company is headquartered in Germany.
MKCL Freshers Off Campus Drive for Project Trainee
HP Freshers Recruitment Drive for IT Developer/Engineer
Link to Apply for Trainee at Siemens Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: