Sunquest Hiring Freshers for Associate Software Engineer | 0-2 Years EXP.
Company Name: Sunquest
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related discipline or equivalent experience can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Software Engineer at Sunquest.
Key Job details:
- Develops software solutions across multiple subsystems within our applications, including collaboration with requirements definition, prototyping, architectural design, coding, testing, and deployment
- Understands how our applications operate, are structured, and how customers use them
- Complies with established internal quality systems and considers standards, best practices, and regulatory requirements as part of coding activities
- Researches new technology and development tools to remain informed of current trends
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, code comments, and clearly readable code
- Analyzes defects, perform root cause analysis, and collaborates to resolve
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related discipline or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years experience with software development life cycle, software testing methodologies, and quality assurance
- Solid knowledge of scripting and object-oriented software development principles
- Functional knowledge of relational and/or non-relational database
- Clear, effective verbal and written communication skills
- Good collaboration and teamwork skills
Sunquest is an information technology company. It provides products and services in laboratory informatics, including laboratory information management systems and more. The company is headquartered in Arizona, United States.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: