Smiths Detection Hiring Freshers for Graduate Engineering Intern.
Company Name: Smiths Detection
Job Role: Graduate Engineering Intern
Apply by: Immediate
Freshers can Join Telegram Group for More Job Alerts:
Candidates with B.E/BTech engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Graduate Engineering Intern at Smiths Detection.
Key Job details:
- Ability to support in designing and implementing work packages in application and system Environment
- Interested to work with systems and machines and ability to develop software.
- Good understanding of object-oriented design, design patterns, microservices architecture, data structure, algorithms, systems architecture
- Understanding of test frameworks and product testing.
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages (Java/C++).
- Understanding software dev process and dev methodology (agile/Dev ops)
- Keep ownership of technical designs, source code, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specifications
- Scripting/programming knowledge on Java/Python
- Exposure of working Java, knowledge of Linux OS
Eligibility and skills:
- Knowledge of Software Development processes
- Exposure to Angular and delivered projects on Angular.
About Smiths Detection:
Smiths Detection is a British multinational company that provides services in Detection sensors Mechanical seals (wet seals and dry gas seals) Couplings and more. The company is headquartered in London, United Kingdom.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: