Smiths Hiring Freshers for Graduate Engineer Trainee in Bangalore | BE/B.Tech.
Company Name: Smiths
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with BE/B.Tech (Information Technology/Computer Science/Electronics/Electrical/E&TC, Information Science can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as Graduate Engineer Trainee at Smiths.
Key Job details:
- Ability to design and implement modules in system space and perform code reviews and providing suggestions for fixes and improvements.
- Creating and maintaining tools to validate, unit tests, integration tests, and documentation for these components.
- Supporting issue analysis and fix activities during test phases, as well as production issue resolution.
Eligibility and skills:
- BE/B.Tech (Information Technology/Computer Science/Electronics/Electrical/E&TC, Information Science
- C/C++ programming and Exposure of Unix/ LINUX
- Good understanding of data structure/ algorithms.
- Debuggers/Makefile experience
- Understanding of shell/Perl/Python scripting
- Good communication skills and Excellent English skills in both verbal and written
- Punctual and determined
- A team player
- Good time management skills
About Smiths group:
Smiths Detection is a British multinational company that provides services in Detection sensors Mechanical seals (wet seals and dry gas seals) Couplings and more. The company is headquartered in London, United Kingdom.
Link to Apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee at Smiths: Check details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: