Societe Generale Hiring Freshers for Software Engineer in Chennai | 0-2 Years EXP.
Company: Societe Generale
Job Role: Software Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Key Job Details:
- Application Support Analyst, you will support the users of the Investment Banking Division on commodities applications.
- Ensure the continuity of the business by a strong relationship with the local helpdesk-support team, the infrastructure teams, and the other Production Support teams in Singapore, Bangalore, London, Paris and New York
- Make available the knowledge of the local activity by promoting and updating specific documentation
- Guarantee a high level of service & quality by industrializing the different processes and participating to the local and global projects and by communicating about it.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Mandatory skills:Production support experience, SQL, Unix commands, Incident and request management.
- 0-2 years of work experience.
- Should have exposure to Banking domain and Production support experience.
- Good to have experience in writing Sqls and Unix commands.
- Should be aware of Dev Ops tools and adapt to the model.e, London, Paris and New York
- Take part to transversal initiatives across SG
- Identify improvement axis and lead the automation of manual checks/tasks
- Propose transformation of existing processes both for the business or our production services activities
About Societe Generale
Societe Generale is a multinational investment bank and financial services company. It provides services and products in Retail, private, investment and corporate banking; insurance; investment management. The company is headquatered in company headquartered in Paris, France.
Also Apply for:
Link to Apply for Software Engineer at Societe Generale Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: