Wipro Freshers Recruitment Drive for Production Specialist in Chennai.
Job Role: Production Specialist
Education: Graduate with 60%
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Regular Graduate in any discipline with 60% and above marks can apply for the job role. Good opportunity to work as a Production Specialist at Wipro.
Key Jobs details:
- Support the internal process of contract administration
- Ensure that the customer contracts are being set-up in SAP and renewed timely and within the business requirements and company policies
- Performs transactional process for
- NBQ, Order Booking, Amendments, Renewals, Repair Order Process, Carepack Registration, Smart Buy, MS Management.
- The processor will perform one of the listed tasks as per the training skill matrix
Eligibility and skills
- Good PC and database knowledge and project/process management skills
- Regular Graduate in any discipline with 60% and above mark
- Initiative and independent; Customer focused.
- Flexible and adaptable to business requirements and multiple shifts
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills in English.
- Regular Graduate in any discipline with 60% and above marks
- B Tech, BE MBA & MCA graduates are NOT eligible
- Bachelors in distance education will not be considered
Wipro is an Indian MNC that provides Outsourcing, IT services, and consulting. It is a good company to start a career as it invests a lot in providing training to its new candidates. The company is headquartered in Bangalore.
- Accenture Hiring Freshers for Accounts Payable Processing in Chennai
- Cognizant Hiring Freshers for Tech Support in Chennai | 0-1 Years EXP
- Chennai Freshers Jobs
Link to Apply for Production Specialist at Wipro Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: