Sonicwall Hiring Freshers for Developer | 0-3 Years EXP.
Company Name: Sonicwall
Job Role: JAVA / Golang Developer
Experience: 0-3 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with 0-3 years of experience working on JAVA/Golang can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as JAVA / Golang Developer at Sonicwall.
Key Job details:
- Be instrumental in the performance of our team to ensure that we meet the global needs of our business while limiting technical debt.
- Help team to deliver technical roadmaps based on high-level strategic initiatives You will expand your skills in building highly scalable solutions and raising the bar on the overall level of excellence within the team.
- Work within a dynamic development team that is spread across the US and Bangalore
- Develop, document, and maintain full-stack projects of various scopes.
- Participate in code reviews of other developers work and provide technical feedback to QA.
- Expert skills in XML, JSON, and related technologies and protocols
- Familiarity with Agile Software Development Methodologies
- Familiarity with web servers like Tomcat and IDE’s like Eclipse, IntelliJ.
- Familiarity with Source Code Management tools, like GIT, JIRA, Perforce.
- Basic Unix command knowledge
Eligibility and skills:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in computer science, information technology
- 0-3 years of experience working on JAVA/Golang
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts, data structure, algorithms, and system-level programming (including multi-threaded programming). Experience is a PLUS.
- Language JAVA and Golang
- Expert skills in SQL and database design, knowledge with SQL and MySQL.
- Familiarity with RESTful protocols and Web Services.
- Knowledge of Micro-service architecture is a PLUS
Sonicwall is an Internet security company that provides products and services in security appliances, Internet security, and network security. The company is headquartered in Milpitas, California.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: