S&P Global Hiring Freshers for Data Researcher | 0-3 Years EXP.
Company Name: S&P Global
Job Role: Data Researcher I
Experience: 0-3 Years
Education:M.Com/PGDM/MBA(Any Stream Finance / Accountancy)
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with M.Com / PGDM/ MBA (Any Stream with Finance / Accountancy as Major can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Data Researcher I at S&P Global.
Key Job details:
- Process data (Financial or Non-Financial, depending on the process selected for) and apply it in an accurate manner to the database using technical and financial knowledge
- Will work within parameters and with supervision to ensure quality and performance to set standards.
- Keeps up-to-date in the knowledge of content sets. Builds industry knowledge by understanding industry trends and reporting standards
- Troubleshoots problems or issues and provide support to the team.
- Provides input and ideas for new collection methods and product enhancements related to the covered content sets.
- Collection, Standardization, and validation of corporate annual, semi-annual or quarterly financial data from companies; published reports.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Post-Graduation: M.Com / PGDM/ MBA (Any Stream with Finance / Accountancy as Major subject).
- We can consider a science graduate candidate who is pursuing Post Graduation in Finance Stream.
- 0-3 Years work experience
- Well versed with Internet searching and Microsoft Office
- Basic Finance & accounting Knowledge.
- The candidate should be willing to work in rotational (including night) shifts.
About S&P Global:
S&P Global is a publicly-traded corporation company that provides services in Financial information and analytics. The company is headquartered in New York, U.S.
Link to Apply for Data Researcher I at S&P Global Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: