Standard Chartered Freshers Recruitment Drive | Graduate.
Company: Standard Chartered
Experience: 0-1 Years
Education: Commerce Graduate/Post Graduate
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Commerce Graduate / Post Graduate can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work at Standard Chartered.
Key Jobs details
- To provide high-quality Audit Confirmation support.
- To ensure error-free work with no operating losses
- Ensure Individual Productivity targets are met / surpassed
- Ensure accurate preparation of Audit / Balance Confirmation requests/reports and collection of fees.
- To actively participate in BCP/DR and any other UAT
- Any other activity assigned by the Line Manager
- Compliance with all relevant Group Credit Policies & Procedures related to CIB and CB
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Ensure that Productivity MIS is updated accurately and immediately after the completion of processing the respective transaction.
- Ensure all control procedures prescribed for control of Scanned / fax documents / Credit mate SIFs received are actioned as per SLA
- Actively participate in automation Initiatives and more.
- Ensure proper maintenance of the work station and the environment of the CRC workplace
- Ensure adherence to Clean Desk Policy.
- Ensure timely completion of all E-Learning Courses
Eligibility and Skills:
- Preferably Commerce Graduate / Post Graduate
- Fresher / up to12 Months of relevant work experience in the following areas for Grade B
- 18 Months of relevant work experience in the following areas for Grade C
- Basic Product & process knowledge (knowledge in terms of customers, products, and transactions)
- Basic communication.
- Banking operations experience (Credit Risk, Documentation, Client Service, CDD, payments, trade, markets, or other) and service-oriented attitude.
About Standard Chartered
Standard Chartered is a multinational finance and banking service company. It provides services in Credit cards, Consumer banking, Corporate Banking, Investment banking, and more. The company is headquartered in England, UK.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: