Tekion Recruitment Drive for Associate Database Engineer.
Job Role: Associate Database Engineer
Experience: 1-3 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with 1- 3 Years of work experience can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Database Engineer at Tekion.
Key Job Details:
- Maintain database systems, ensuring best practice processes are followed and service levels are met.
- Hands-on experience with MongoDB database & collections commands, Mongo shell methods, user, role, replication and shard methods, and MongoDB admin commands.
- Support MongoDB, MySQL, and PostgreSQL databases maintain database structures, ensure optimal designs and coding practices are followed.
- Upgrades of MongoDB, Database Migrations and Updates, and application of database patches.
- Designing DR (Disaster Recovery)/COB (Continuity of Business) plans as applicable.
- Data integration with other databases (MongoDB and MySQL).
- Good understanding of DB schema design, performance tuning and capacity planning
- Troubleshoot any problems that may come up with the database environments: performance issues, replication issues, or operational issues.
- Establish and maintain backup, restore and recovery processes. Implement and maintain MongoDB OPS Manager/Cloud Manager and more.
Eligibility and Skills
- 1- 3 Years of experience should be good.
- MongoDB Certified DBA Associate preferred
- Good at SQL and PL/SQL skills
- Having experience with DevOps automation tools such as Jenkins, Ansible will be plus
- Good communication candidates.
- Expert level knowledge in Python scripting /shell scripting
- Hands-on experience with Linux commands
- Having experience with MySQL/ MongoDB/PostgreSQL / Oracle will be plus
Tekion is a cloud-based technology company. It provides products and services in Automotive Retail Cloud, AI, and more. The company is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: