Standard Chartered Hiring Any Graduate for Associate | Freshers/Experienced are eligible to apply for the job role. Standard Chartered is conducting an off campus recruitment. So here are the Standard Chartered description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Standard Chartered
Job Role: Associate – Client Delivery
Experience: 0-3 Years
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Preparation and checking of the documents relevant to the Limits approved by credit for customers
- Forwarding the prepared/ checked documents to the stakeholder for onward submission to the customer
- On submission of the customer executed documents , checking to be completed with the internal approval and the mandate submitted.
- Update the documents thus received from the customer to the internal systems including the valuation , insurance etc at the appropriate module of the system.
- The documents thus updated in the internal system to be submitted for safe keeping to the internal team called custody.
- The completion of security, charge filing with various Government portal as per the internal and regulatory required to be monitored
- On satisfaction of the internal credit , security conditions certification to be issued for the customer to utlise the limits approved
- Fresher or Experience with 1 to 3 years
- Confirm the completion of all these activities to the staholders
- Copies of the documents thereafter are taken and couriered to the customer as per the Regulatory requirement
- Relevant registers for the same are updated including the Key Register which is mandated for the operation of Safe
- Employ, engage and retain high quality people, with succession planning for critical roles
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join Our Telegram Group: Click Here
How To Standard Chartered Hiring Any Graduate for Associate?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.