Thomson Reuters Freshers Recruitment Drive for Associate | Any Graduate.
Company: Thomson Reuters
Job Role: Associate Content Specialist
Education: Any Graduate
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with graduate or relevant skills can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Content Specialist at Thomson Reuters.
Key Job Details:
- Has a general understanding of the legal system and some knowledge of an efficient production/support workflow process.
- Supports team publishing goals by meeting deadlines
- Works regularly on various systems, software, databases, and applications to deliver quality products.
- Responsible for accuracy and completeness of work product, including competence in scheduling and administrative systems as well as computer file management.
- Performs duties such as analyzing, keying, converting, coding, copyreading, editing, merging, rendering, loading, or validation of data.
- Works successfully in a team environment and understands various roles of team members
- Attends and participates in team meetings, prioritizes own work, and participates in the performance management process.
Eligibility and skills:
- Effective listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Codes and Regulations processes, tools, and applications
- Ability to set and follow through on priorities and effectively multi-task.
- Ability to deal with complex and demanding issues
- Proactive, attention to detail, and strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Good problem identification and solving skills
- Ability to build relationships with staff and stakeholders.
- Basic project management skills
About Thomson Reuters:
Thomson Reuters is a Canadian multinational media company. It provides mass media services. The total number of employees working in Thomson Reuters is 25,800.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Associate at Thomson Reuters Check Details