Standard Chartered Vacancy 2023 Hiring Freshers for Development Engineer. Standard Chartered is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Standard Chartered Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Standard Chartered
Job Role: Development Engineer
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
Standard Chartered Vacancy 2023
- Techno banker involved in creating and designing cutting edge tools and applications that will redefine the future of banking
- Work in a truly Agile environment, as part of scrum teams that are striving to solve customer challenges
- Play a critical role in client journeys that help us make faster decisions to enhance the end-to-end client experience and achieve outcomes that are most valuable to our clients
- Part of a tribe of competence
- Proven ability to think out-of-the-box, fostering innovation and automation
- Analyse business problems and help to arrive at technically advanced solutions
- Proven ability that establish a strong team-player approach to problem solving
- Strong foundational knowledge of Algorithms, Data Structures, OOPs concepts and frameworks
- Empowered mindset with ability to ask questions and seek clarifications
- Excellent communication skills that enable seamless interactions with colleagues globally
- Attention to detail
- Recognition of stupidity
- Abstract thinking
- Scientific method
How To Apply for Standard Chartered Vacancy 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Standard Chartered Vacancy 2023 Apply
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.