Ericsson Careers 2022 Hiring Freshers for Engineer. Ericsson is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Ericsson Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Ericsson
Job Role: Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Salary: Not Mentioned
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
Ericsson Careers 2022
- You are passionate about technology and software development!
- You are continuously experimenting and learning more
- You love solving problems and digging into complex problems
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things.
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane
- Good to have – knowledge and skills on any RDBMS, preferably on SQL.
- Good solid understanding of packet networking. Development experience on this would be a definite plus.
- Basic familiarity with mobile telecommunication networks, their architecture and mechanisms would be an added advantage.
- Primary Competence Domain (Software development).
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher in ECE, IT, CS or MCA.
- Minimum years of relevant experience: 0- 2 years.
How To Apply for Ericsson Careers 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Apply Ericsson Careers 2022
Amazon Virtual Hiring Started Freshers for Digital Associate | Any Graduates
Genpact Job Vacancy 2023 Hiring Freshers for Process Associate