State Street Careers 2023 Hiring Graduates for Apprentice Finance. State Street is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are invited to apply for job role. Below are the State Street Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: State Street
Job Role: Apprentice Finance
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
We recruit graduates on a year-round basis into the following areas:
- Fund Accountant
- Financial Reporting Specialist
- Derivatives Specialist
- Financial Accountant
- Treasury Accountant
- Transfer Agency Administrator
- Middle Office Administrator
- Pricing Administrator
- Risk Analyst
- Compliance Analyst
- Data Management Analyst
- Anti-Money Laundering Specialist
- You are a well-rounded student with a combination of academic aptitude, analytical capabilities, and excellent communication skills
- Majoring in Finance, Accounting, or Economics preferred. Any other major is also valid.
- Desire to develop Your career in finance industry
- Involvement with student organizations would be an added advantage
- Good written and spoken English
- Basic experience with MS Office
- Display a culture of individual ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability in performing the role
- Ensure that the highest level of the Code of Conduct is displayed in your behavior
- Provide appropriate management information as required to support business unit decision making
- Support the ‘Risk Excellence’ culture within the business
- Adhere to limits of delegation and escalation procedures required by your manager so that you comply with internal policies and external regulations
How To Apply for State Street Careers 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here