Incedo Careers 2023 Freshers Recruitment for Associate | Any Graduate or MBA candidates are eligible to apply for the job role. Incedo is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Incedo Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Incedo
Job Role: Associate
Education: Any Graduate/MBA
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
Incedo Careers 2023
- Ensure all systems operate smoothly and align with our quality standards.
- Responsible for back office operations that would include activities such as processing of new business accounts, Custody operations, Asset transfer, trade processing, reconciliations and settlements.
- New client onboarding activities like Account operations, maintenance.
- Quality control for account ops, Quality of money in / out transactions, etc
- Monitor financial data and recommend solutions that will improve profitability.
- Take into account the needs of external and internal stakeholders and incorporate them Skills
- Knowledge of Capital Markets and Investment Banking operations.
- Financial and operational acumen
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- 0 to 3+ years of experience in Business operations.
- Good to have MBA in finance, or relevant finance background, Financial Market research knowledge, Asset management, and wealth management domain knowledge.
- Proficient in technology especially Microsoft Office application.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Demonstrate a structured and methodical approach
- Multitasking with an ability and experience in managing multiple tasks and projects
- Flexible and open to odd hour shifts
How To Apply for Incedo Careers 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.