Sutherland Hiring Techies for Engineer Implementation | Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Sutherland is conducting an off campus recruitment. Below are the Sutherland Job description, Eligibility and details of each roles.
Company Name: Sutherland
Job Role: Engineer Implementation
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Monitor project activities and relay vital information in the form of timely and accurate reports to all project stakeholders
- Constantly learn, enhance skills and identify opportunities for process improvement leveraging a deep understanding of assigned work
- Deliver high quality upgrades with focus on customer centricity backed by strong technical skills and complete documentation
- Establish and maintain communication with all stakeholders including Client, their customers, team members and leaders; understand needs, resolve issues, and meet expectations
- Perform Application and Database Upgrades in accordance with the defined processes, maintain high quality of delivery, provide regular updates to the customer, client leadership and project team.
- Academic: BE / BTECH (CSE, IT), B.Sc. (Computers), BCA / MCA Or Other Bachelor / Master’s Degree in Computing / IT preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; be able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner (Language – English)
- 0 to 2 years of relevant work experience
- MS SQL Server –– Knowledge of Backups, Restore, HA and troubleshooting.
- Advanced Windows Administration – IIS, services configuration, messaging components (2008 R2 & above)
- Analytical Thinking and Troubleshooting
How To Apply Sutherland Hiring Techies for Engineer Implementation?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Sutherland Engineer Implementation Click Here