PWC Hiring Any Graduate for Intern Trainee | Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. PWC is conducting an off campus recruitment. Below are the PWC Job description, Eligibility and details of each roles.
Company Name: PWC
Job Role: Intern Trainee Technology Consulting
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- As an Intern / Trainee, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to.
- Be curious and try new things.
- Learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients.
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
- Support research, analysis and problem solving using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for area of specialism.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in materials produced.
- Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
How To Apply PWC Hiring Any Graduate for Intern Trainee?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for PWC Intern Trainee Click Here
Cognizant and HCL Hiring Any Graduate for Various Roles