Sutherland Recruitment 2023 Hiring Freshers for Associate Analyst. Any Graduate or High School diploma. Sutherland is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Sutherland Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Sutherland
Job Role: Associate Back Office Analyst
Experience: Freshers (0-3 Years)
Education: Any Degree
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
Sutherland Recruitment 2023
- Competitive compensation packages inclusive of base pay, incentives, over-time and shift differentials for certain shifts.
- Annual merit increase based on performance.
- Paid Training whether onsite or in work at home.
- Discounts for several corporate and retail partners for services and products once Sutherland ID is presented.
- Excellent training and supervisory support – to help you feel comfortable servicing our customers.
- Competitive Salary with attractive and attainable PBI structure.
- Paid vacation and sick leave annually.
- Exceptional Health and Life Insurance Plan
- Lunch benefits and subsidy.
- Onsite lunch concessionaire at reduced rates.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field from a four-year college or university with 0-3 years related experience
- Must have proficiency with various software applications programs including Microsoft Word, and Excel as well as working knowledge of financial systems
- Good grasp of fundamental accounting concepts and ability to apply that knowledge
- Free On-site medical suite with nurse and medical doctor.
- Daily Refuel Plan – Robust and dynamic schedule of activities to keep employees energized both at home and in the office.
- Paid referral program
- Career development & growth opportunities for advancement.
- Excellent Reward and recognition programs.
How To Apply for Sutherland Recruitment 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.