Synopsys Off Campus 2023 Hiring Freshers for Technical Engineer. Synopsys is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Synopsys Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Synopsys
Job Role: Technical Engineer
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
Synopsys Off Campus 2023
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Team-oriented skills – Ability to collaborate with project team members, take direction from the project lead and execute tasks consistently
- Ability to pick up new skills through self-learning and on the job training. Should be able to demonstrate the desire and passion towards working in Info-sec domains.
- Work on a designated project (s) independently and / or with minimum supervision
- Get trained to perform penetration testing or vulnerability assessment of web, mobile applications, and networks
- Get trained to perform static source code analysis
- Research and enhance the solution features, assist with applications / tools
- Assist the Consultants with developing scripts for automation of process, tools, and frameworks
- B. Tech/M.Tech in Computer science/Information Technology OR anything relevant.
- Fresher(s) with basic understanding of Networking and Information Security
- Understanding of java script, HTML and any scripting language like Python, Ruby
- Hands on exposure of J2EE/PHP/ASP.NET would be an added advantage
- Understanding of OWASP Top 10
- Relevant Security Industry certifications (CEH/OSCP) will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Mobile application development
How To Apply for Synopsys Off Campus 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
To Apply Synopsys Off Campus 2023
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now