Tata Communication Off Campus Hiring for System Engineer | Freshers/Experienced are eligible to apply for the job role. Tata Communication is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Tata Communication Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Tata Communication
Job Role: System Engineering
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Only B.E/B.Tech Jobs: Register Now
- Responsible for planning , designing and developing solutions and service products riding on network or across multiple network layers such as CDN, Enterprise, Ethernet, IP, Wireless, Mobile Broadband, etc.
- Gather requirements, prepare architecture design, conduct technical and cost feasibility study, implement and resolve issues to support networks globally to meet timelines and customer requirements.
- Lead the process on all stages such as concept, design, testing and implementation that will improve the performance and reliability of network systems.
- Maintain and administer internally developed and third party applications. Responsible for developing and designing all network systems including storage, load balancers, servers, and routers/switches.
- Develop tools to proactively monitor the network on aspects such as utilization of backbone, alerts taking place etc.
- Education: Engineer Experience: 0-4 years
- Able to identify problems and provide inputs to improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques drawing from personal experiences and feedback
- Actively acquires more complex skills, techniques, operating practices, knowledge of abstract concepts in order to progress toward full proficiency in the field of specialisation.
- Has skills and knowledge that will allow them to adapt to effectively deal with unfamiliar issues, challenges, problems within their field of specialisation.
How To Apply Tata Communication Off Campus Hiring for System Engineer?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Tata Communication System Engineer Click Here