Tata Communications Hiring Freshers for Engineer – Software Development | 0-4 Year EXP.
Company Name: Tata Communications
Job Role: Engineer – Software Development
Experience: 0-4 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with B.E/B.Tech/BCA graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Engineer – Software Development at Tata Communications.
Key Job details:
- Responsible for software development projects across multiple technologies (in-house or through vendors) for building new capabilities, driving automation, and improve operational efficiencies (across Colocation, Data Centre, Cloud, MSS, etc.).
- Formulates and defines specifications for complex operating software programming applications, including commercial applications.
- Drives design, development, testing, debugging, and implementation of software applications or specialized utility programs using current programming languages and source code to support end-users’ needs.
- Establishes technology standards for application development and is also responsible for software quality assurance by reviewing process compliances, identifying pain points, and driving improvement initiatives.
- Performs regular updates and recommends improvement to existing applications using engineering releases and utilities.
Role, Eligibility, and Skills:
- Assists supervisor in development testing.
- Works efficiently and productively with broad instruction
- The operational role is responsible for delivering results that have a direct impact on the achievement of results within Software Development.
- Actively acquires more complex skills, techniques, operating practices, knowledge of abstract concepts in order to progress toward full proficiency in the field of specialization
- skills and knowledge that will allow them to adapt to effectively deal with unfamiliar issues, challenges, problems within their field of specialization.
- Software Engineer or BCA Experience: 0-4 years
About Tata Communications:
Tata Communications is an Indian telecommunications company that provides services in Network Services, Internet Services, Network Security, and Data Center Services. The company is headquartered in Pune.
Link to Apply for Engineer – Software Development at Tata Communications Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: