Tata Communications Off-Campus Drive for Systems Engineering | 0-4 Years EXP.
Company Name: Tata Communications
Job Role: Systems Engineering
Experience: 0-4 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with 0-4 years of experience can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Systems Engineer at Tata Communications.
Key Job details:
- Responsible for planning, designing, and developing solutions and service products riding on the network or across multiple network layers such as CDN, Enterprise, Ethernet, IP, Wireless, Mobile Broadband, etc.
- Maintain and administer internally developed and third-party application
- Responsible for developing and designing all network systems including storage, load balancers, servers, and routers/switches
- Concept, design, testing, and implementation that will improve the performance and reliability of network systems
- Gather requirements, prepare architecture design, conduct technical and cost feasibility study, implement and resolve issues to support networks globally to meet timelines and customer requirements.
- Define parameters, guidelines with respect to network tracking, data management for the NOC team
- Resolve issues on network systems based on escalations from the end-user.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Work efficiently and productively with broad instruction
- Engineer Experience: 0-4 years of work experience
- responsible for delivering results that have a direct impact on the achievement of results within Systems Engineering
- Complex skills, techniques, operating practices
- Knowledge of abstract concepts in order to progress toward full proficiency in the field of specialization
About Tata Communications:
Tata Communications is an Indian telecommunications company that provides services in Network Services, Internet Services, Network Security, and Data Center Services. The company is headquartered in Pune.
Link to Apply for Systems Engineering at Tata Communications
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: