Flex Hiring Freshers for Technician – GBS Engineering in Chennai | 0-2 Years.
Job Role: Technician – GBS Engineering
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with B.sc(ECS/Physics) or Diploma(EEE/ECE) graduate can apply for the job role. Good opportunity to work as a Technician – GBS Engineering at Flex.
Key Job details:
- Participate in design reviews.
- Perform Design for Manufacturability (DFM) analysis.
- Implement cost-effective tool design changes.
- Collaborate with other team members to qualification, sampling, and final part approval.
- Provide SMT knowledge
- Prepare Customized reports for analyzing and incorporating improvements in processes.
Eligibility and Skills
- B.sc(ECS/Physics) or Diploma(EEE/ECE) graduate
- (0-2) years of experience as an NPI/ECO Engineer in a BPO or Manufacturing set up
- Working Knowledge of ERP, preferably BAAN
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Office and MS outlook
- Reporting & Decision-making skills.
Flex is a multinational electronics contract manufacturer that is headquartered in Singapore. It provides services in electronics manufacturing and is the third-largest global original equipment manufacturers. The company was founded in 1969 and currently has a workforce of over 200,000 employees.
Link to Apply for Technician – GBS Engineering at Flex
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: