Tata Power Hiring News 2023 Freshers for Graduate Engineer Trainee. Tata Power is conducting an off campus recruitment drive for freshers. Below are the Tata Power Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Tata Power
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location: PAN India
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
Tata Power Hiring News 2023
- The roles and responsibilities include but not limited to the following: Generation Cluster:
- Basic maintenance of equipment’s as per checklist and work instruction
- Carrying out corrective and preventive actions (CAPA) in case of malfunctions
- Analysis of findings during maintenance
- Documentation of maintenance activities and preparation of reports
- Capturing of various data points related to equipment’s and their analysis
- Working on Plant maintenance (PM) and Materials management (MM) module in SAP
- Basic electrical testing of electrical equipment and documentation of reports
- Working on different numerical/electromechanical relays and study of plant protection system Field rounds in plant area
- Preparation of HIRA / JSA of activities / jobs
- Preparation and monitoring of equipment health index
- Study of electrical network & fault analysis
- Commissioning, troubleshooting & testing of Protection Schemes & Electrical Equipment
- Updating, maintaining drawings & documents T&D Cluster
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) – Others
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) – Others
- 60% above throughout SSC, HSC, Graduation and PGP/MBA (if applicable)
- The applicant must not have any active backlogs (uncleared exams)
- The applicant should have completed all academic courses (Under Graduation/ Post Graduation) within the stipulated tenure of course (e.g.: B.A./ B.Com./ B.Sc. in 3 year or B.E./ B. Tech. in 4 years, and MBA/ PGDM in 2 years)
- Candidate should be willing to travel and be posted anywhere in India at office, plant, project site location etc.
- Candidate to be declared medically fit by Company CMO
- Business Skills
- Budget Management
- Economics and market dynamics
- Interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Use of data analytics
- Well-versed with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word)
- Online Written Test > Psychometric Test > Asynchronous Video Interview > Personal Interview
How To Apply for Tata Power Hiring News 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.