Tata Steel TomorrowLab Hiring Freshers Across India. Candidates with B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MBA graduates are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Tata Steel Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Tata Steel
Job Program: TomorrowLab
Location: PAN India
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
Tata Steel TomorrowLab
- Tata Steel is proud to launch TomorrowLab 2022 with a mission to proliferate Entrepreneurial DNA amongst the student community for the future of India. Gear up for an exciting journey that promises to deliver unique experiences, the opportunity to compete with some of the sharpest minds, showcase your skills, one-of-a-kind learning opportunities and win huge cash prizes!
- TomorrowLab 2022 (Idea Track) is open to all students pursuing B.Tech, M.Tech and MBA irrespective of their specialization and year of study.
- Students of 1-year full-time MBA (PGPX) programs are also eligible to participate.
- Participants should be active full-time students.
- All participating teams should consist of 3 members.
- Each member has to register with their valid college email ID.
- All the team members must be from the same institute/campus.
- Cross-specialization and cross-year teams are allowed.
- One person cannot be a member of more than one team
- Any deviation from the above-mentioned guidelines will result in the immediate disqualification of the entire team.
- Winners – Cash prize of ₹1,00,000
- Runners Up – Cash prize of ₹50,000
- Certificate of Achievement for the National Finalist teams
- Tata Steel Mementos for the National Finalist teams
How To Apply for Tata Steel TomorrowLab?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.