TCS WFH Opportunity Hiring Non-Technical Graduates | Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. TCS is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the TCS Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: TCS
Job Role: BPS
Location: PAN India
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- TCS has curated exclusive opportunities for Arts, Commerce & Science graduates from the 2020, 2021 and 2022 year of passing (YoP) to apply for exciting careers and make.
- Exceptional performers will be part of TCS’ fastest growing units – Cognitive Business Operations (CBO), Banking and Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), and Life Sciences in various enriching roles that amplify their career growth.
- Full-time Arts, Commerce & Science graduates from B.Com, BA, BAF, BBI, BBA, BBM, BMS, BSc-IT/CS/General, BCA, BCS, B.Pharm, M.Pharm
- PAN India from any recognized university/college (Part-time/Correspondence courses will not be considered)
- Candidates should have NO active backlog at the time of appearing for the test (Backlogs to be cleared within the stipulated time duration)
- Candidates should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e., No extended education)
- It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Only full-time courses will be considered (Part-time / Correspondence courses will not be considered).
How To Apply TCS WFH Opportunity Hiring Non-Technical Graduates?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for TCS Drive Click Here