Tech Mahindra Job Opportunity Hiring Technical Graduates. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Technical graduates are eligible to apply. Below are the Capgemini Job description, Eligibility and details of each roles.
Company Name: Tech Mahindra
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Location: PAN India
Salary: Rs 3.25 LPA
Last Date: 8th May 2022
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Qualifying Course – BE/B.Tech – Computer Science/Computer Engineering/IT/E&C/E&TC/Telecom/Communication/Electronics/Cybersecurity or M.Sc. (Cyber Security) or MCA/M.Sc. (Computer Science)
- Candidate should have scored min. of 60% (without rounding-up) in SSC/ 10th, HSC/ 12th/Diploma (if done) and BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.SC.(Computer Science)
- There should be no loss of 1 or more academic years after joining a course, post completing SSC
- Candidate should have passed out qualifying course in 2020 or 2021 without any backlogs and should have a consolidated mark sheet or Provisional Degree Certificate issued
- Aptitude Test, English Essay/Story
- Psychometric & Technical Test
- Conversational Test
- Bot Based Technical Interview
- Technical / HR Interview
- Candidate will be on probation for 3 months with a CTC INR 3 25 L/annum
- Candidate will have to sign an indemnity bond for INR 1L for a mandatory service period of 2 years from the date of joining the company
How To Apply Tech Mahindra Job Opportunity Hiring Technical Graduates?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Tech Mahindra Associate Software Engineer Click Here
Cerner Hiring Technical Graduates for Software Intern | Freshers
Wipro and HCL Hiring Any Graduate for Various Roles