Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive 2020 | PAN India.
Company Name: Tech Mahindra
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Location: PAN India
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Engineering streams/ branch (B.E/B.Tech/MCA) can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Software Engineer at Tech Mahindra.
Eligibility and skills:
- Candidates with engineering graduates and/ or MCA candidates (2020 and 2021 pass-out).
- Education with BE/B.Tech – Comp Science / Comp Engineering / IT / E&C / E&TC / Telecom / Communication or MCA
- This is not open to candidates who have passed these courses prior to 2020
- Should have scored min. of 60% in SCC/10th, HSC/12th /Diploma (in case done), and BE/B.Tech/MCA
- Not more than a 1-year gap since SSC and that too not after joining a course. This means, no loss of the academic year after joining a course.
- Shortlisted candidates from the registered list will be called for an Aptitude Test
- Rounds that will be included English Essay/Story, Tech Test, Technical, and HR Interview with each of these acting as filters for the next stage of the selection process.
- Candidate holding certifications like OCP, MCP, AWS, RPA, SAP, Coursera (in credit mode), edX (in credit mode), etc. would be given preference.
Online Exam and Interview Process:
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be invited for virtual and proctored online test in about 1- 2 weeks from the date of candidature registration.
- Candidates clearing the online test will only be invited for the next level of evaluation.
Bond and Compensation:
- The candidate will be on probation for 6 months with a CTC of INR 2.6 L /annum
On completion of probation, the candidate will be offered a CTC of INR 3.25 L/annum
- Candidate will have to sign an indemnity bond for INR 1 L for a mandatory period of service of 2 years from date of joining the company
Note: During probation, the candidate may undergo unit-specific classroom training / on-the-job-training / shadowing / all as per the business requirement.
Candidates should be willing to work:
- At any of the TechM Development Center or Client Locations spread across the country/globe
- In any project including development, Application Support, and Maintenance, Testing, Managed services, etc.
- As per the company specified work timings including shift working
About Tech Mahindra:
Tech Mahindra is an Indian Information technology company that was founded in 1986 by Anand Mahindra. It is headquartered in Pune and serves its Technology services and consulting worldwide.
Link to Apply for Associate Software Engineer at Tech Mahindra (Updated: 24/03/21)
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: