Cognizant Off Campus Drive for Freshers | BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA/MS.
Job Role: IT Programmer Analyst Trainee
Location: Across India
Salary: 4 LPA
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with BE/BTech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/MS can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an IT Programmer Analyst Trainee at Cognizant.
- 2020 batch of BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA and MS Software Engineering (Five-year integrated course degree) students.
- The consistent academic record of a minimum of 60% in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects will be taken into consideration) calculated as below.
- Aggregate% = sum of all subjects marks scored /total no. of subjects (as of last semester result declared).
- At the time of joining, all recruits need to have a minimum of 60% aggregate (all subjects will be taken into consideration) in pursuing a degree with no standing arrears.
- Maximum of 2 years gap in education.
- No standing arrears in current education.
- Students applied for re-evaluation and waiting for the results would be considered with the initial results score declared.
- Appropriate CGPA to % conversion to be considered as per University norms.
- Flexible to relocate anywhere in India
Key Jobs details and Skill:
- Python: Writing scalable code using a python programming language
- .Net: Write clean scalable code using .Net programming language
- Automation Anywhere: Working in an RPA Tool
- Design, develop and deploy automation to clients globally
- Blue Prism
- Java, Pega, SQL
Cognizant is an American information technology company that is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey. It provides IT consulting, solutions, and services. Humphries.
In India, Cognizant offices are located in Bangalore, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Chennai, and Mumbai.
Link to Apply for Drive at Cognizant
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: