Teradata Freshers Recruitment Drive for Associate Test Engineer.
Job Role: Associate Test Engineer
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with BS or MS/MCA in Computer Science or related gradation can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Test Engineer at Teradata.
Key Job details:
- Responsible for the development of new test cases(SQL), and performance tests focusing on the Teradata Query Optimizer.
- Participate as part of a team to develop new testing methodologies to improve Optimizer quality and robustness and analyze the effectiveness of the TD cost-based optimizer.
- This is not a traditional testing team and is considered part of the Optimizer Group which sometimes involves development assignments in the Optimizer area.
- Some development of additional testing tools may be required at times.
- Monitoring of Optimizer problem areas and incorporation of results into the testing methodology is expected.
- The associate will be working in implementing the frameworks for CI/CD pipelines and scripts in Python or applicable scripting languages.
- They are also occasionally required to fix issues in the database code.
Eligibility and Skills:
- BS or MS/MCA in Computer Science or related field
- Testing and/or Quality Assurance experience is a strong plus.
- Strong C programming skills. Knowledge is of DS & Python/Perl/Shell Scripting desirable.
- Develop SQL test cases, test plans, CI/CD pipelines, and test report analysis.
- Work with developers to identify proposed new testing tools that can be used to improve Optimizer quality.
- Should be comfortable with SQL(ANSI/Database specific)
- Ability to work with a Project Lead, Senior Developers, and Support Associates required.
Join our Whatsapp Group for Instant Job Alerts:
Teradata is a software company that provides products and services in a database and analytics-related software. The company is headquartered in San Diego, California.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: