Molex Freshers Recruitment Drive for Trainee Engineering | 0-1 Years EXP.
Job Role: Trainee, Component Engineering
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with BE/B Tech in Electrical/Electronics & Communication Engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Trainee, Component Engineering at Molex.
Key Job details:
- Responsible for PCN notifications, Electronics component life cycle management, product technical parametric changes.
- Responsible for working on ECAD library symbols and footprint creation and Maintaining library database
- Involve in all aspects of component engineering such as design support which involves Component Selection including technical analysis, reliability of component, availability, and Component cost and Compliance.
- Support Design Engineering in identification and qualification of Electrical/Electromechanical/ Mechanical components.
- Engineering change tools – DFR, presentation tools – PowerPoint, analytic tools – Microsoft excel, etc.
- Responsible for Commercial Component Engineering Part qualification process.
- Provide Sustaining Engineering support to Product groups across Molex.
Eligibility and Skills:
- BE/B Tech in Electrical/Electronics & Communication Engineering
- 0 to 1 years of Electronics Component Engineering
- Support the Advanced Engineering Team on Electronic Component & ECAD Library projects.
- Good computer skills: Microsoft Office tools.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
- Review \Validate PCN, Life cycle & PCN support.
- Excellent understanding of electronic component engineering and ECAD Library project.
- Support ECAD Library project activity such as Classification, symbols, and footprint creation.
Molex is a computer electronics company. It provides products and services in Electrical connectors, Optical fiber connectors, Switches, connectors, and more. The company is headquartered in Illinois, United States.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: