Teradata Hiring Freshers for Associate Quality Engineer | B.Tech/B.E/M.E/M.Tech/MCA.
Job Role: Associate Quality Engineer
Education: B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/MCA/MSc in CSE/IT
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Graduate or Post Graduate in Computer Science or Electronics can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Quality Engineer at Teradata.
Key Job details:
- Develop fully automated tests to validate the Teradata database and related components/functions
- Perform customer-centric validation of TD database under stress, load and with focus on system-level integration
- Develop tests to reproduce and verify customer reported issues and fixes
- Analyze & report the defects/issues encountered during testing
- Fix database test ware defects as needed
Eligibility and Skills:
- Graduate or Post Graduate in Computer Science or Electronics with knowledge on Database concepts & SQL is highly desirable
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux and at least one programming/scripting knowledge is a mus
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with members of Test Engineering and Development groups
- Strong grasp of testing processes where one is results-oriented working within a collaborative team
- Teradata Database and Client Utilities experience is a plus
Teradata is a software company that provides products and services in a database and analytics-related software. The company is headquartered in San Diego, California.
Link to Apply for Associate Quality Engineer at Teradata: Check details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: