Thermo Fisher Hiring Freshers for Graduate Engineering Trainee.
Company Name: Thermo Fisher
Job Role: Graduate Engineering Trainee – Mechanical
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Excellent understanding of Mechanical Engineering Principles can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Graduate Engineering Trainee – Mechanical at Thermo Fisher.
Key Job details
- Decipher requirements and technical specification documents. Seeks clarification where needed.
- Identify low complexity product requirements & technical specifications under mentorship.
- Independently perform alternative component search and basic design calculations.
- Build necessary backup info for design concepts & trade off analysis under mentorship. Seek clarity for different tradeoff parameters and complete component selection to meet the technical specifications.
- Fairly conversant / capable of learning tool usage to support design analysis and simulation.
- Use tools and apply engineering fundamentals
- Support in design documentation & artifact presentation as per design process.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Excellent understanding of Mechanical Engineering Principles (Structural, Theory of machines and Heat transfer)
- Ability to build design documents based on reviews and designer input. Understanding of engineering drawings and tolerances.
- Aware & can navigate through design and simulation tools. Learns different tools and intent with hands-on experience
- Aware of DFM concepts & tries to use where possible
- Applies self-learning to derive component functioning
- Can fairly make assessment of part manufacturing processes.
- Ability to run basic calculations to prove design and more.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific is a serving science company. It provides products and services in Analytical/other equipment and instruments, laboratory reagents and consumables, science software and services, and more. The company is headquartered in Massachusetts, U.S.
Link to Apply for Trainee at Thermo Fisher Scientific Check Details